Associate Professor of the Department of Foreign Languages, Dnipro University of Technology
2003-2006 Post-graduate studies, Department of Foreign Literature, Oles Honchar
Dnipropetrovsk National University, Ukraine.
1998-2003 Degree in English Philology (English Language and Literature), Oles
Honchar Dnipropetrovsk National University, Ukraine.
2012 - Present Associate Professor of the Department of Foreign Languages, Dnipro University of Technology, Dnipro, Ukraine
2007 - 2012 English Language Teacher of the Department of Foreign Languages, National Mining University, Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
COURSES TAUGHT: English for Specific Purposes, Business English, English for Academic Purposes, English for Post- Graduate Students, Public Speaking, General English, Preparation for International Exams (APTIS, TOEFL)
In 2015-2019, as a British Council trainer, conducted a series of trainings under British Council's English for Universities project, a full CiVELT course that included three consecutive 5-day courses on the theory and practice of teaching English for Specific Purposes. More than 50 teachers from 15 universities in Ukraine participated in the trainings. International Certificate of Teacher Trainer, British Council.
In 2015, participated in the “Greening the Curriculum - Integration of Sustainability Aspects into University Education Summer School for Young Scientists (3 credits)”, being a Literary Editor of the international project "Establishment of International Universities Network - Eco-Campus for cooperation in greening curriculum and educational programs, and distance learning online learning E-Learning-Plattform ECO-Campus, developed by the German International Cooperation Agency (GIZ) and supported on a partnership basis by the Brandenburg Technical University Cottbus- Senftenberg (BTU, Germany).
Literary editor of the scientific journal Economic Bulletin of the NMU, Dnipro University of Technology.
ORCID profile - https://orcid.org/0000-0003-2591-4725
Google Scholar profile - https://scholar.google.ru/citations?user=Udx2bL0AAAAJ
Latest Research and Educational Projects:
2015-2019 English for Universities project, developed by British Council in Ukraine and
supported by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, Trainer
2015 Greening the Curriculum - Integration of Sustainability Aspects into University
Education Summer School for Young Scientists, developed by Brandenburg
Technical University Cottbus-Senftenberg (BTU, Germany)
1. Isakova M. Location pattern and genetic classification of granite pegmatites of the Ukrainian Shield // Journal of Geology, Geography and Geoecology, 2019, 28 (4), PP. 673-691 (with L.V. Isakov as a co-author)
2. Isakova M. Isolation technology for swallowing zones by thermoplastic materials on the basis of polyethyleneтеrеphthalate // Scientific Bulletin of NMU, 2017, № 1, PP.34-39 (with Y. Kuzin, D. Sudakova, О. Mostinets as co-authors)
3. Isakova M. Concept of numerical experimentof isolation of absorptive horizons by thermoplastic materials // Scientific Bulletin of NMU, №5, 2016. PP.12-16 (with А. К. Sudakov, О. Ye. Khomenko, D. A. Sudakova as co-authors)
4. Monograph. / Alice in a World of Wonderlands: The translation of Lewis Carroll’s Masterpiece. New Castle: Oak Knoll Press (in cooperation with The Lewis Carroll Society of North America), in 3 Vol. 2015. Vol. 1 Essays. PP. 461-467 (with Skuratovska L. as a co-author). Vol.2 Back-translations. PP. 531-541. Vol.3 Checklists. PP. 687-728.
5. Isakova M. Specific features of competent-based approach introduction in foreign language teaching/learning process in non-linguistic higher educational establishments of Ukraine. (with I.I. Zuyenok, O.V. Petrova as co-authors) - Advanced Education, 2014. Vol. 2. PP. 49-57