The Department is headed by Prof. Svitlana Kostrytska
Currently there are 24 teachers at the Department, including 4 Assistant Professors, 7 senior teachers, 8 teachers and 4 assistant teachers.
Most of the teachers have international certificates in teaching foreign languages and are the members of international teacher associations such as IATEFL, TESOL, DAAD, etc.
Owing to the efforts of all teachers, the Department is ranked as one of the innovators in teaching foreign languages and serves as a successful provider of the appropriate learning outcomes for its students.
While teaching the Department use learner-centred and learning-centred approaches to teaching and motivating students to learn foreign languages and to help them acquire language easily, develop their independence and autonomous learning skills necessary for lifelong learning.
- Viktoria Gubkina, Senior teacher, English
- Natalya Dyachok, Associate Professor, English
- Valentyna Zabolotnikova, teacher of English
- Lyudmyla Zaika, Senior teacher, English
- Iryna Zuyenok, Associate Professor, English
- Iryna Ivanchenko, assistant teacher, English
- Mariya Isakova, Associate Professor, teacher of English
- Nataliia Nechai, senior teacher of English
- Olga Petrova, teacher of French
- Nelli Poperechna, Assistant Professor, English
- Viktoria Sukhova, assistant teacher, English
- Valeriya Tykhonenko, teacher of English
- Larysà Tokar, Senior teacher, English
- Oksana Khazova, teacher of English
- IrynaYaremenko, Assistant Professor, German