WB 2 SKOOL STDNTS !!! ;)
Students of the Management Faculty invite everyone to watch
Pride and Prejudice at the English Drama Theatre
March, 26 at 17.30
We are happy to greet
on the occasion of her anniversary
OUR BEST CONGRATULATIONS TO THE
WINNERS OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE COMPETITION
I place - Polina Galagan
II place - Ivan Mizheritsky
III place - Pavel Volik
Reading: Yaroslav Shyman
Writing: Polina Galagan, Pavel Volik
Listening: Polina Galagan
Speaking: Polina Galagan
ATTENTION TO STUDENTS AND TEACHERS!
14 November 2013 Foreign Languages Department Section of Russian Language for Foreign Students invite you to take part in the open workshop devoted to the International Students’ Day
VIVAT, NATIONAL MINING UNIVERSITY STUDENTS!
Those who join this event will have a possibility:
· to see the presentations of the native countries of the foreign National Mining University students from Turkmenistan, Mongolia, Syria, China, Mali, Guinea, Cameroon, Congo and Angola;
· to become aware of the original Ukrainian customs and traditions;
· to participate in the special procedure organised for the first -year students of the National Mining University.
We will be happy to see you in Room 510, Building 7 (O.Gonchara Street) at 14:30. WELCOME!
There are so many international exams nowadays, so which one should our students choose? Today we are going to look at the structure and task-types assessed in the LCCI set of exams. LCCI has increased dramatically in its demand recently, and its popularity has led to it being accepted by major international companies and universities.
The department of Foreign Languages and Pearson Education Ltd. invite the students of the National Mining University
to join Robert Hartigan for the seminar "LCCI: Setting New Goals"
The meeting is to be held October, 25, 2013
9:30 -11:00 and
Building ¹ 7, room 7/609
The department of foreign languages opens the new academic year 2013/14
on September, 2 with meeting Mr. Elvin Rogers, an engineer from the UK.
It was an excellent opportunity for students to practice their conversational English and get to know more about life in the UK.
For more photos and video please check the university web site
In June the second year students of the Management faculty spent a week in Kanaka, a small settlement in Crimea, where they had their linguistic practical training
They share their impressions in a PowerPoint presentation you can download here
Happy birthday , dear Heidi !
The faculty and students greet Fulbright Specialist Heidi Allen on the occasion of her birthday
Fulbright Specialist Heidi Allen, Associate Professor of the Business Management Technology Department at New England Institute of Technology (RI, USA) joined the Department of Foreign Languages. For six weeks she will be giving classes, workshops and seminars for graduate and post-graduate students and share her experience with the Department.
25.10.2012 students of the group ÌÊôå-12 visited the Museum of NMU history named after O.Pol.
Here you can read their impressions:
- The excursion was very interesting and useful. It was a unique opportunity for us to enrich our knowledge about the history of our university as well as the city and country. We were impressed by numerous exhibits and photos. We learned a lot of new facts about our university we hadn’t known before.
- How many outstanding people we have! That’s great!
- It’s really important to know the history of university where you study.
- Now we know for sure that we entered the best university of our city or even the whole Ukraine.
- It’s worth visiting the Historical Museum of the National Mining University named after O. Pol.
2012-2013 academic year was opened by the meeting with Elwin Rogers (UK)
More information can be found in NMU news page
Video report on YouTube
Our congratulations to the students of the Faculty of Management who started their linguistic practice. You can see the process and the results on our wiki page.
12 - 16 December 2011 the Department of Foreign languages invites students to participate in the 67th Students' Scientific conference
OUR BEST CONGRATULATIONS TO
OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE COMPETITION
I. Mariia Rizun (ÓÄ-11-ì)
II. Mykola Amirov (ÁÑ³ò-11-1)
III. Anna Milovidova (ÌÊ-11-1)
10 November 2011
the Department of Foreign Languages is happy to invite all NMU students to take part in
the English language Competition
at 9:00 room 7\609
13-14 October 2011
International Scientific and Practical Seminar Challenges and Experiences in Foreign Language Education in the New Millennium: UKRAINE is being held by the Department of Foreign Languages in cooperation with
Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Sports of Ukraine
State Institution of Higher Education "National Mining University"
Osvita Educational Information and Advising Center
Research and Education Center "Geotechnical Systems Stability: Processes, Phenomena, Risks"
Oxford University Press in Ukraine
Institute of Economics of the National Mining University
During the Seminar the following topics will be highlighted:
• Experience of international co-operation and collaboration in the area of language education
• European dimensions of language education in Ukraine
• The Bologna process in Ukraine: experiences and challenges
• European Credit Transfer System and its implication for foreign languages
• Innovative approaches to developing communicative language competences
• Distance learning: challenges and experience
• ICT and e-learning tools for foreign language teaching/learning
• Lifelong learning and learner autonomy
• Quality Assurance, assessment and evaluation.